Tuesday 28 June 2011

More Exmouth holiday.....

Hi again, 
Today we went fishing on the beach at sunrise. What a beautiful time to be on the beach. I caught 4 fish and dad caught a shark. It took him over 15 minutes to reel it in. 
 setting up for fishing


Shovel nosed shark that dad caught.
Unfortunately this Internet connection is so slow it has trouble up loading photos. I just had a phone call from my step daughter Tish and she is on her way into Exmouth so it will be great to see her and her partner Will.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Andrea

Certainly a beautiful part of the world. I have not been there for years!

Enjoy your holiday.

Michelle :o)

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...