Friday 17 June 2011

Fast and Fabulous

Hi, 
Another week has flown by. I have had a busy week. I wanted to pop in and show you some stamping before I go away to Exmouth to spend 2 weeks with my mum and dad and also my sister and brother and partners. Mum and dad have been going north for winter for nearly 20 years. This is their last year so I wanted to go up and have a look while they are there. I plan to do some snorkeling, fishing and relaxing. I cant remember the last time I got to spend a full 2 weeks with my family so this will be very special for me.
Anyway I have decided to make some covered notebooks so this is one I made today. I cased the stamped part from a friend who cased it from SCS. I have seen this arrangement a few times. I have used Elegant Eggplant for painting the flowers.


I wont have phone or Internet cover while up there so I wont be blogging for the next 2 weeks. 
have a good weekend

1 comment:

Richelle said...

Very pretty flowers! You are such a champ at watercoloring!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...