Friday 1 July 2011

Snorkelling in Exmouth

Hi, Today I went snorkeling for the last time here in Exmouth. Mum and my cousins Graeme and Sue went down to the Oyster Stacks at 9.30am and had a wonderful time floating along on the current looking at all the beautiful fish and coral. I managed to take some better photos on the mask camera so thought I would show you some of the fish. Since it was overcast it wasn't as clear but still got some OK shots.

Once again I am having trouble uploading photos so will only show 2. I am going home on Sunday. I would love to stay longer but it will also be nice to be home with my family. It has been a wonderful holiday here with my mum and dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have had a wonderful time Andrea and missed out on all the rain we've been having down here :) Chelle

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...