Friday 22 July 2011

Brayered Background Case

hi Again,
I went through my swaps from convention and found one I really loved and decided to make it from a small 10x10 card  into an A5 card. I dont have the original card with me at the moment so I will have to acknowledge to original creator later. I can now tell you that this card was one of Paula Dobson's Check out her blog. She has some wonderful creations. Anyway here is my efforts. 


The colours are Early Esspresso, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla. The inks are Sahara Sand and Early Esspresso.

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

Hi Andrea! I am glad you loved the swap, and I love what you have done with it! You have done a lvoely job on your brayering - well done you ♥

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...