Friday 27 January 2012

Camp Swaps finally......

Hello again,
I have finally taken the time to photograph and edit the cards we made on camp for swaps. I will show you them all over the next few days.
First today is a wonderful covered notebook that Shelly made as her swap.
Isn't this a nice notebook, ready to take notes over the weekend.
Next today is Tracey's card. It is made with the triple treat flower. I have been meaning to use this stamp for so long so I stepped mine up a little by adding the 3 layers with the punches that much. I loved the bubble blowing technique used for the background of this card.



Well that's all for today. Come back tomorrow for the next card. have a good weekend

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...