Wednesday 25 January 2012

Hot enough for you....

....well that is if you are here in Perth or most of Western Australia. We have so many more days of this heat. Luckily I do have an air conditioner. I really don't enjoy venturing out when it is this hot so I am home lots. 
I still haven't taken the photos of the swap cards from camp so today I will show another card that I have made using Fabulous Florets. This is a case as well from a friend who also cased it so not sure who was the creator.

Happy Australia Day to all my Aussie Friends. I hope whatever you have planned for tomorrow it includes water or something cool.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Sadly in Sydney we have been a tad soggy to say the least. The sun only came out around 3pm. I do like this card v v much Andrea. Love the way the script BGS is JUST there and the flowers can take centre stage. Just beautiful.

Anchorage Security System said...

Thank yoou for being you

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...