Monday 5 December 2011

Summer Mini Launch

Yesterday I had my launch for the Summer Mini Catalogue. Thank you to those who came along. I made only a few cards as samples as I have been so busy with the fundraiser and also the fair but thanks to a lovely friend I had a nice lot of cards to show. 
Anyway I will show you the card I designed for the Make and Take. I had made the first card with the Not Quite Navy and then decided to add the Cherry Cobbler as I thought it would look better and my customers agreed. I love this set and designer papers to go with it.


I will come back later in the week to show you some of the other cards.
thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...