Friday 19 August 2011

More on my camp.

Hi again, what a lovely sunny day we are having here in Perth. I have been out for a shopping trip to Ikea with my good friend Sandra. Of course I was trying so hard not to buy anything but picked up a few small things. 
Anyway as promised here are some more photos from camp.

This is one of the 20 water bottles I altered for the ladies. They could fill them up all weekend so I covered the designer paper panel with contact so it wouldn't get wet. I used the lovely new lace ribbon border punch around the middle and wove ribbon through it. I also cut one flower from it for the name tag around the neck.
I gave everyone a Naturals Ivory A5 card piece scored ready, and a printed colour chart in their bag and over the weekend they could stick all the circles of colour on and decorate the front cover and belly band. I had punched out all the colours for them. Graham helped me with the chart. He is quite clever with making charts etc.

I also had my friend make some pillow boxes for when the ladies arrived but as yet I don't have a photo of one so must do that. 
thanks for stopping by. next I will show some of the shoebox swaps we made over the weekend.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...