Saturday 27 August 2011

Sale-a-bration Case

Hello there. It is a beautiful sunny day here in Perth. Spring is just around the corner and I am looking forward to all the lovely flowers blooming.
I have been meaning to post some more on my blog all week and here we are back to the weekend and I haven't achieved that. Anyway here are 2 cards for you to see that I cased while at camp. My friend Shelly had a couple of cards with her that she had made while visiting the US. I haven't used my Sale-a-bration sets much so thought it was a good time to do so. 
The first card is made with Bliss. I haven't put a greeting on yet.


The second card is made using Sweet Summer. Now that I have used these sets I must make some more cards with them. My photography isn't the greatest.
 
Well I am off to make more samples for my launch of the new Idea Book and Catalogue which I am holding next Saturday. I hope to show you some more cards before then. have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...