Sunday 5 September 2010

Happy Father's Day

I hope everyone got to spend time with their dad's today. I don't see my dad very often but my parents are on their way home to Manjimup today and had breakfast with all the family on their way back from Exmouth. I made this card for my fundraiser but couldn't leave it on my blog as the back ground stamp I used was a new one that hadnt been released yet.I had received it for a gift at Convention. Its wood grain and a great one to use for this tool box. Anyway here is the card again.
 Come back tomorrow to see what else I have to show you. Until then.....

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Love your card you did a very nice job thanks for sharing!!!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...