Monday 6 September 2010

Christmas Card Stamp a Stack

Hi there,
One of the cards I taught at my stamp a stack this month is made with a new stamp set called Delightful Decorations. There is a punch that matches it which makes it so easy to make quick cards. I used a cuttlebug folder on the front of the card and embossed with silver for the baubles and the greeting.

The other card I used a retired wheel and stamp set and made it a gate fold card. The colours are Real Red and Garden Green.
That is all for today. I'll be back with more another day.

1 comment:

Shirley-Anne said...

Both cards are well worth the visit . LOVE THEM .

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...