Sunday 26 September 2010

Enjoying Spring

Hi there,
 Boy the week has sure flown by. I have had a couple of classes this week  and then in the afternoon when Graham gets home from work we have been getting out in the lovely Spring sunshine doing some potting and re potting of my court yard flowers. I am so enjoying this lovely weather. Today I don't have a card to show you but I do have some of my other favourite things like flowers and of course my dog Skye. Oh and my cat Meeka gets a look in this time. She is so lovely and fluffy.

 Court yard pots
 Meeka
 Skye very much in need of a haircut
 Orange blossom. The yard smells so nice.
Azalea's are blooming beautifully

I'm doing my first workshop in a very long time, today, so will come back and show you the cards we make tomorrow. I hope you enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...