Wednesday 25 August 2010

Sketch Challenge at Camp

I used my Sketch Challenge 290 card for my shoe box swap for camp and then on Sunday challenged all the ladies to make a card using this same Sketch. Everyone joined in and made some really wonderful cards. I then had everyone vote for their favourite and Nicki received the most votes.
This lovely black Christmas card is Nicki's.
Barbie
   Dale  Sue Avril Jo  Lee-Anne 
Tracey

  
    Amy
Jenny
What do you think about these great challenge cards?

2 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Andrea
Love Nicki's and Jenny's cards, nice sketch.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nicki's is Cool, but I really like Amy's - nice to see an Amy orignial! Mel xoxxo...

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...