Tuesday 10 August 2010

Another Helping Hudson Challenge

I have done the next 2 challenges from the Helping Hudson site. The 3D challenge is to make an octagonal box and I decided to make mine a holder for pens, aqua brush, bone folder etc. I used a favourite technique of mine for the main box and that is versamark resist and brayered over it with Wild Wasabi. I then made some little flowers using the boho blossoms punch and sponging with pink pirouette. the leaves are punched with the 2 step bird punch and wild wasabi card.
The other challenge this week is a colour challenge
and here is my card I made yesterday. I decided to use Vintage Vogue and my Big Shot with the top note die and polka dot folder. What do you think?
I'm really enjoying having some time and energy to do some stamping. Now I am off to get ready for tomorrow nights Stamp Club.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Really love both your projects in both challenges. How funny I was playing with those little flowers for my box too but changed my mind...fab work!

Steph Mitchell said...

Both projects are gorgeous!!!

Kathryn Ruddick said...

Both your projects are lovely but I especially adore your octagonal box, a very special gift for someone! Nice work!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

So beautiful.

Unknown said...

I love both projects, you did a great job on the colour challenge too, I really struggled with that combo but you made it look really easy. Your octagonal box is sooo pretty.

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Andrea! The flowers are so soft and gorgeous.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wowsers! Love both these! I can imagine how lovely the 3D box looks sitting on your desk! Hugs Andrea xxx

Susan Joyce said...

Lovely projects Andrea.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...