Today I am part of the ESAD new catty blog hop. You may have come here from Monique's Blog but if you are just starting here that is OK. Just sit back and enjoy checking out all the new stamp sets we have made our projects with.
What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators and it is an online group just for Australian and New Zealand demonstrators for Stampin’ Up!
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors but we share our love for what we do with each other as Demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know how and cyberstamps and we are always there to help and support each other when its needed.
So if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.
My cards I have made with a wonderful new set called Elements of Style. I love this set. Of course you know how much I like to colour so of course that is what I have done on my first card. While away on camp one of the talented stampers that designed a card for our shoebox swap used the roman blind technique so I decided to change the stamp set and colours so I could use it today for the blog hop. Thanks Tracey. I used reinkers in bashful Blue and Night of Navy to colour the front of the card. I have used hemp twine for the blind pull.
This first photo is of the blind down
and then one of it opened up.
Next I have made a card using just Soft Suede and Very Vanilla. Its a very simple card. I also used the new level 3 hostess set Occasional Quotes on both cards. We were lucky enough to be able to buy this set but if you would like to earn this set just book a workshop with me and I will let you know how you can achieve this.
Once again Blog Candy is being offered and to qualify to go in the draw for this you need to visit all 24 blogs and comment on each one. Then email Leonie and let her know you have done this.
Now its time to hop along to the next blog and that is Bev Watt's Blog
In case you get lost along the way here is a list of those participating in the hop
- Leonie Schroder - http://www.stamp-a-latte.com
- Keryn Campbell - http://kerynscards.blogspot.com
- Vicki Were - http://www.stampinvickistyle.blogspot.com/
- Aly Adcock - http://www.inkyaly.blogspot.com
- Juliette Chapman - http://juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
- Kristine Thompson - http://www.inkspotcreations.typepad.com
- Jo Weedon - http://www.scrapandstampin.blogspot.com
- Jan McAnulty - http://cardcaperswithjan.wordpress.com/
- Karen Southwell http://www.kareniescrafts.blogspot.com
- Kim Conway - http://www.kimconwaycards.blogspot.com
- Jane Norrish - http://janenorrish.com
- Pauline Bennetts - http://www.paulinebennetts.com/stampede
- Gemma Coumbe - http://www.gemmacoumbe.blogspot.com
- Genelle Little - http://www.stampedecards.blogspot.com
- Sharlene Meyer - http://www.magpiecreates.com
- Susan Joyce - http://www.catsinkcorporated.blogspot.com
- Rhonda Statham - http://rhondastatham.typepad.com/
- Monique Fielder -http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/
- Andrea Buckland http://creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com
- Bev Watt http://stampinovation.blogspot.com
- Claire Mcilhatton http://www.crafty-cow.com/
- Mae Collins - http://maecollins.blogspot.com/
- Charmaine Black - http://www.l-ink-edtopaper.blogspot.com/
- Lynn Powell - http://www.lynnpowell.com.au