Tuesday 28 September 2010

Bella Toile

I said I would show you a card we did on Sunday and then didn't get back to blogging yesterday so better late than never...
 This card is a CASE from Marelle Taylor. She made her gorgeous card in black and I first made mine in Soft Suede but needed to change the colour into something brighter for my workshop so tried Pacific Point. It will work in most colours I think. I also changed the crimped strip to white and just ran it over the top of the ink pad to colour the corrugations.


The greeting set used for these cards is Perfect Punches. I will be back with some cards I have been working on later in the week. Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Wow, these are gorgeous!

Gunnila said...

Very pretty, and what a wonderful flowery design - is it a stamp?

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...