Saturday 25 February 2012

All my Birthday Cards

Hi there,
It was my birthday on Tuesday and I have been so blessed with 31 handmade cards sent to me by my fellow demo's on ESAD and also my friends and customers. I had a photo of them all together but that didnt show them as well as I would like so I have just photographed them all separately and here they are. I love them all.

Sandra Mortimer

Juliette Chapman
Shelly Howe
Barb Casper
Liv
Shona
Julie
Samantha McStay
Janine Jess
Tanya
Auntie Raelz
Jacinta
Alison
Sarah Tidey
Monique
Pauline Bennets
Richelle Fletcher
Amanda Azzopardi
Jill St Quinton
Collleen Campbell
Jennie Cass
Felicity
 Colleen White

 Narelle Hoggard
Rebecca S
 Doreen Smith
 Marthea
 Caroline Cassidy
Tracy Grant
Sam Wilson
 Jenn Roberts

 Thank you all so much for helping to make my day extra special. I hope I havent missed any.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Belated b'day wishes and congrats Andrea. i can only imagine ur delight and joy at opening so many thoughtful and GORJUS cards.

Anonymous said...

Wow! so much fabulous inspiration Andrea.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...