Thursday 12 May 2011

Convention Swap

Hi there, I'm here in not so sunny Melbourne. Convention started today and it was loads of fun but tiring. I thought it was time to show you my swap card but I just realised that I haven't taken a photo of the changed version but here is the original card made as an Easel. I changed it to straight square of daffodil delight and then a scalloped white square for the daffodils to be placed on. I stamped, painted and cut out 300 of the daffodil flowers to make my 100 swaps and they are all gone now and I have so many wonderful swaps in return.

So far Graham and I have done our sight seeing in the city but next week we are going to see some of the country areas before returning home next Friday. My feet are crying out for a day off so will look forward to Sunday for a rest day. Melbourne put on their coldest May day ever yesterday for us. I actually don't mind the cold but I really don't like the overheated buildings once you get inside.
I will try to drop in again soon to let you know how we are going. thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Momo said...

Woow! It's great!!! Your card is sooo wonderful!!!
Cordial greetings from Germany
Moni

Richelle said...

Beautiful card Andrea!! Hope you continue to have a great time away :)

Jeannie B. said...

I just happened upon your blog and I think your cards are beautiful!!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...