Friday 6 May 2011

Because I Care Easel

hi again,
I taught a card I had made last year with Because I Care on Monday night and then with my extra coloured pieces I decided to make another twisted Easel card. I made 2 actually so here they are.
This one I think needs a butterfly or something on the right hand side.
 this is close up of the painted flower. I did 3 and layered them. I used the daffodil delight marker for the centres and Concord Crush reinker for all the other colours. You just need to water down the ink to get the colour you want.
 I used Old Olive for the leaves and to mat the main piece with.

I am off to Melbourne in the morning and have been doing some research on places to go. We are hiring a car for our second week and plan to see some of the country in Victoria. I'm finally getting excited about this trip. I'm sure Convention will be fabulous as usual. I will post while away whenever I can. 
have a great weekend



2 comments:

Marge Waskiewicz said...

Love the Easel card Andrea. Haven't made one yet. Hope I know how it's done. Your colors are my favorite. thanks for sharing.

jan swain said...

great cards, hope you are having a wonderful holiday in Melbourne with Graham. Love Jan.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...