Sunday 30 January 2011

First Christmas Card for 2011

Hi again, As promised yesterday I am back to show you my first Christmas card for this year. Lee-Anne and I have decided to meet once a month and make Christmas cards. Yesterday I only got one made but will now be able to make more of the same one. I couldn't  really get into stamping too well yesterday so decided to use a sketch challenge that Richelle had with her but I didn't write down which one it was.
I used a set called Bells and Boughs that I got from a friend in the US. I used Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. 
have a lovely Sunday.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

SO pretty-I wish I had gotten this set! I make one Christmas card a week too! Great way to get a head start for the holidays! Your coloring is very nice and I like the layout too!

printing samples said...

That is beautiful card! Love it! I definitely excited about Christmas. Actually I'm starting to make 5 cards for my love ones. Thanks for the inspiration.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...