Thursday 20 January 2011

Emily got her P's

Hi there,
today I took Emily to take her perception test and get her license so she now has her P plates. yeah......
this now means I wont be driving her around everywhere, but I will be minus a car when she takes mine, until she gets her own car.
She did plan to go to get her license this morning but she slept all  morning as she had stayed up most of the night painting a picture for a friend. She designed and painted the picture and I think its great so I thought I would show it to you. Its on a canvas so the teal around the edge is the wall. What do you think?
I'll be back tomorrow with another card.

1 comment:

Justice Aunties Inc said...

Congratulations Emily on getting your P's and the gorgeous painting,i Can see you have your mums talents.

Hope to catch up at convention.

love trace.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...