Sunday 12 December 2010

Punched Posies

Hi there,
I know its been awhile since I last posted. I have been very tired and having more pain than usual so have been doing very little. Anyway I wanted to show you a card I made using the lovely new level 2 hostess set that is in the Summer Mini. I used the colour coach to choose my colours and then went from there. The colours I have used are Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz and Not Quite Navy. I have also used the new set Well Scripted.


I hope your preparations for Christmas are going along nicely. I have made some place mats and little boxes for name places ready for our family get together. I will take some photos so I can show you later.
thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Leonie said...

A very sweet card, I love your colour combo!

Rizwan said...

Nice work its seems quite nice and attractive is well thanks for sharing

plastic card printing

Rizwan said...

Nice work its seems quite nice and attractive is well thanks for sharing

plastic card printing

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...