Saturday 18 December 2010

Itty Bitty Bits

hi there,
I have been away this week having a rest at my Aunty's place. It was nice to not need to do anything at all apart from watch some DVD's read and sleep. I did do one thing that I enjoyed, which was decorate her Christmas tree. It was nice as we are not putting a tree up this year as we are going to be away. 

I still have one card to show you from last stamp club which we made using the new Itty Bitty Bits and punches to go with them. I made a fairly clean and simple version that I had found the idea on SCS and then a couple of the ladies stepped it up by adding a pear pizazz layer. I will show you both. The top one I made as Lilac which grows upwards and then Chris made her lovely card as Wisteria that hangs down. I think it looks great with the pear background.


I hope all your Christmas plans are going well for you. I have an easy preparation this year. Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! Andrea! This is stunning ... I have the punches ... now I just gotta get that stamp set! Hugs xxaxx

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...