Sunday 4 October 2009

World Card Making Day Fundraiser

Fresh Cuts

Cheep Talk

So Swirly Roller


Yesterday was World Card Making Day and the fundraiser that I held at Lesmurdie Baptist Church was a huge success. My 2 wonderful friends Sandra and Karen helped me organise the day and we had 29 people attend. They got to make 5 each of 2 Christmas cards and 6 other cards. I have already shown you one of the cards last week so thought I would show you the others. I designed some of them and then cased others as the wonderful Stampin Up demonstrators are happy to share their ideas with us so that days like this can be organised much quicker. I don't have the time to go back and find the cards designers that I got inspiration from so Thank you to those that share their ideas. I want to thank everyone who came and made it such a wonderful day.
My goal and dream was to raise $1000 to send out to Thailand with the mission team and what a great surprise when we totalled up at the end of the day and it was $2013.50
The funds were raised with silent auctions, raffles, and of course the fee to attend the day. Stampin' Up! the wonderful company that they are donated retired products f0r our raffles.
I hope you enjoy looking at these cards as much as everyone enjoyed making them yesterday. thank you for looking and have a great week
Andrea




Echoes of Kindness

Circle Circus in 2 colours


As Lovely as a Tree reverse masking Christmas card





1 comment:

Judy said...

Wow! Your cards are beautiful! I was looking for Stair Step Cards,thats how I found your blog.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...