Tuesday 22 April 2008

Change of my Photo

Hi, Thank you for your comments about my makeover. As it was suggested I use this photo as my blog photo, I have changed it over. Most people think I look years younger than before. Now does this mean I looked older before, or now look younger than 47....lol

Hope you are having a good week. I am off to clear out the back room, with the help of my friend Sandra, so that Graham can start on laying the floor. The room has come to a standstill since I started using it before it was finished. Hopefully by the end of the long weekend I will have my furniture in and can start organising my huge amount of craft supplies.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...