Sunday 9 March 2008

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by Diane. You can find her blog here .I am not too sure what I'm supposed to do as I'm new to all this but I will give it a go anyway. Thank you Diane for tagging me.

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now to think of 7 random or weird facts about me. Not something I have thought about in awhile.
1. I am number 4 of 5 children, 4 girls and a boy.
2. I grew up on a farm.
3. I was a nurse until I injured my back in 1990.
4. I have sung in the Opera House. (part of a choir singing the Messiah)
5. I lived in Sydney for 4 years.
6. I travelled in Europe and the UK in 1984.
7. I'm addicted to craft and have tried most crafts over the years.... but you all knew that.

now it gets a little harder as I dont know very many bloggers well enough to tag them but I will tag those I visit lots.

Cambria sews on her cards lots and you can see her latest here

Alisa is a fellow SU demonstrator in Australia and has a great blog here

Vicki is a good friend from Washington State. She is away on vacation at the moment but she will see that she has been tagged when she gets back.

Linda makes such nice cards.

Well I will have to stop there as this is getting too hard. Sorry but Im really new to this tagging. There I was thinking...I'll never get tagged.

Anyway hope you all had a good weekend.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...