Thursday 20 March 2008

Happy Easter and Update

Happy Easter to everyone. I have been unwell so havent put anything on my blog for a week but I now have some new pics of the room, and also my grown up boy on his way to the school ball.



The ceiling goes up.
Last piece goes in. Later when looking everywhere for his tape measure, Graham remembers it was up in the the ceiling before that last sheet went up.




David turned 17 on Sunday and here he is this afternoon in a suit ready to go to the school ball.

1 comment:

Richelle said...

Oooo not long to go now! Hope you're feeling better and are managing to enjoy your long wkend.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...