Thursday 18 August 2011

A Wonderful Weekend Away...

Hi there,
the week has flown by and it has taken me all week to get over the preparation for camp and then camp. Of course I enjoyed every minute of it and its only my health that tired me out so much. 
I have some photos of the gifts and the prize wheel Graham and I made.

 Name tags. I CASED these from my friend Jennie

 Close up of the prize wheel. Everyone got to spin the wheel and win a prize.

 Prize wheel made from legs of fan and a Lazy Susan. Clever husband I have. My niece Amy got to spin first.



Wish list notepad.

We had the best time on camp and I will be back tomorrow to show you some of the cards we made. I relaxed and took my time with the cards over the weekend so didn't even get to make all the shoebox swaps.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...