Sunday 28 August 2011

My gifts from camp.

I just remembered that I haven't shown you the gift I made for the camp swap and also the one I received. 
I decided to decorate a bag that I had covered in Basic black card. I used some red roses that I had made previously and added some die cut little leaves. I put some samples of Stampin Up product inside. 

When it came to my turn to choose a gift I was so happy to get this gorgeous box made by Pat Carr. I love it and she taught me how to make the box as well so an added bonus. I now must get the mini milk carton die.


happy Sunday to you all and thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

Marge Waskiewicz said...

Love your gifts. Do you have instructions for the mini milk carton?

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Andrea
Congratulations, looks like you had a fabulous camp. The swaps all look lovely. I taught the 6 Sided Milk Carton at Pat's Camp and again this weekend at the Stamperoo's camp. I did two different versions. Latest one will be on my blog sometime this week.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...