Thursday 11 August 2011

More retiring cards...

Oops I missed a day this week when I planned to show cards every day. I have a good excuse and that is still making gifts for camp. I am having so much fun altering things. I will take photos at camp and show you next week.
anyway here is my first card for today. I am going to show you 2 angles and a close up as I sponged the card using glad wrap and frost white shimmer paint. I wanted this card to give to my sister and brother in law for their 30th wedding anniversary to look like pearl. Its hard to see from the photo. I have used the retiring background stamp Bella Toile and the stamp set A Flower for all Seasons. The colour is Concord Crush.




The next card is a case again from SCS. I changed it from all pink to add in the early Espresso for the base card.
 
thanks for stopping by. I'll put the last 2 cards up tomorrow before heading off to camp.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...