Tuesday 9 August 2011

More retiring cards...

time for another couple of cards. I found a card on SCS using Scribble This. I bought this set just for the big flower in it and have never used the other stamps. What an expensive flower stamp that is. Anyway it has been ages since I used it so I made this card casing this lovely card which is using sketch challenge SC179 from Splitcoast. I used Rose Red and Certainly Celery. The flower is done in Blushing Bride. I rolled the background with the scribble wheel and gathered some celery ribbon. I am pleased with how it turned out. When I was demonstrating the card I accidentally put the front layer on upside down so I then had a different look again.


Another card we made is using Sanded background, Extreme Guitar and the spiral punch. All retiring products. I cased a card that my friend Sandra had made but changed the colours. I also used the Extreme Elements set. The angled card was the original and I decided to leave it straight on my second card.

I'm off to continue with my camp prep. Hope to show you another couple of cards tomorrow. have a great day

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...