Monday 26 January 2015

Update on Reno

hello there,

Happy Australia Day to all my Aussie readers. Its going to be 40 deg here in Perth today so I am staying inside with my air conditioner.

Yesterday Graham and I worked on the demolition of 2 walls and a doorway in our soon to be walk in robe. It was hard work and I couldn't do too much except keep up the food and drink and take care of moving the fish from my aquarium.
 Starting small
A tradies breakfast eaten sitting on the floor 


Nearly all gone

the small nib wall at main entrance now gone.


The opening for the walk in robe that will be built.


 The new open area



Graham needs to move the air con ducts before he starts to builld the closet so lots more work to do.  I will keep you updated.
 


back soon with some more cards.

 

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...