Monday 3 September 2012

Papaya Collage

hello again, I have been busy making sample cards with all the lovely new sets in the new Annual catalogue but forgot to photograph them before putting them in cello bags and pinning them to my display board. I now will need to take them all off again and take them out of the bags. Anyway I do have one to show you today. This is a case of one made with the fern stamp out of Papaya Collage. The sentiment is from Best Dad Ever.



I will get busy and photograph the other cards so I can show you. 
 

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Love the greens Andrea....so cool and soothing. Delightful image. Beautiful card.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...