Thursday 16 August 2012

Cased DSP strips card

Hello again, I hope your week has been going well. I am on a roll with posting cards this week. This is the last one for now as I am going away on a photographic weekend. I am looking forward to going on an organised camera club outing in Geraldton. I will have lots of photos to post on my Shutter Bug Andrea blog
Anyway today's card is also a Cased card. I received this lovely card from Amanda from my demo group. I didn't have any Calypso Coral so I used Pool Party. It is a great way to use up strips of DSP. The DSP is Attic Boutique from the last mini. 


have a great weekend


1 comment:

Lynda said...

Love the diagonal aspect of this cars. Awesome idea to use tose scraps.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...