Tuesday 11 October 2011

Its been awhile.....

wow I just checked in and realised I haven't posted for 10 days. I really must set myself a reminder. Its not like I don't have anything to show you, I just get busy with life and forget to post.

I had Emily's 18th birthday party on Saturday and it went off really well. For her birthday present she asked for an acrobatic flight so we went out to Jandakot on Friday afternoon and watched as she actually controlled the plane for taxi-ing and take off. It was a half hour flight and she loved every minute of it. Her dad paid half so it was a joint present. We had a dinner at Nero's for the family party on Friday night and then her friends party on Saturday here. I cooked all day and they all loved the food so I was happy.

Anyway back to cards. I have some more from World Card Making Day. I made use of some swaps from Regional's and the first one is Pendant Park. I have had this set for ages and never used it so thought it was about time. I changed it by sponging over the scored lines to make them noticeable and also the greeting. I have just looked everywhere for my swap that I cased to acknowledge the creator and cant find it anywhere. If it was yours please let me know.


 
The next card is also a case made by Jenny Chilton. I didnt get this swap but saw it on Jenny's blog. I gave the girls a choice of colours and they all looked great. Thanks Jenny for a lovely card.

I don't have my own computer this week as Emily has taken it on holiday with her so I am using Graham's. Its strange how you get used to one computer. I hope to post some more this week but for now I have to get the washing out on the line to make use of this beautiful sunny weather. thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Lynda said...

It looks like Emily's b'day was truely 'up in the air' Andrea. bet she had a ball.
I love both of the cards. Pennant park is stunning and the 2nd card has so mych detail. They are both beautiful Andrea. So well done as always.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...