Thursday 20 May 2010

Convention Tomorrow.

Im excited to be writing this from Sydney at my nephew Shane's house. We flew 3352 kms across Australia today and tomorrow is the start of Convention. I hope I will have some news for you tomorrow evening when I get home from the day. My little bear (Red) who travels in my car with me has come on this trip as well so I will be taking him all sorts of places. Today I have a photo of him on the plane. Below is looking out the window on our decent into Sydney.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Happy travelling little bear, and have a wonderful time at convention Andrea! I'm nominating your fabulous blog for a beautiful blog award! Pop on over to my blog to pick up your badge :)

Lee x

jan swain said...

you look very happy, and so you should, hope you enjoy your stay and relax too, if at all possible? i know you will be quite busy at convention. what great fun, you will have. love jan.....

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...