Monday 29 March 2010

Medallion Stamp

It was great to have a nice group of people at my launch on Saturday. I was surprised when I put my cards out on show that I had actually made 25 samples. So its about time I showed some on here. I have the second session of my launch here tonight.
These 2 cards I made with my friends Colleen and Jennie. The Mr and Mrs one is cased from an idea somewhere out there in cyberland and the second one is one that Colleen came up with on the day. I have used Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White for both cards and embossed the added panel with the polka dot folder. I am looking forward to having a play with this set and coming up with some different cards with it.

I hope you had a good weekend and that your week goes well. I am going camping with my husband for Easter. We have found a tent to borrow and wrote up a list of things to take. It has been a very very long time since I have actually camped, so this will be an adventure for me. One thing is that it is in a caravan park and we will have a powered site so I don't have to rough it too much. As we are taking the boat we have plenty of room to pack everything, plus the kitchen sink!!!!!
I will be back over the next few days with some more cards and then with 2 blog hops for you.
take care

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...