Friday 18 December 2009

Christmas Ornament

Wow I'm really enjoying the holidays as I am finding time to do extra things like visit my blog and show you some things more often. This time its not a card but there is some paper in it.

Every year I make my sister Marion an ornament for her wonderful Christmas tree. When I smocked it was a smocked one and then painted ones while I was doing folk art so each year it changes. This year I decided to make her one that I had learned recently with beaded dangling bits. I also made a box to put it in. Anyway the easiest way to describe it is show you some photos.
1. this is the box 2. When you lift the lid the ornament is attached but can be taken off easily

3. its the empty box
4. Close up of the ornament.


Well I hope you have a wonderful weekend doing whatever you have planned. I am having a nice quiet one as my kids are both away.
Andrea

1 comment:

Mia said...

Hi, Andrea!
I LOVE the box you have done!!
And the ornament is fantastic!
Merry Christmas an lots of hugs//mia

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...