Wednesday 23 September 2009

Non Christmas Stamp Set Non Christmas Colours

I needed to come up with a card using non Christmas colours and a non Christmas stamp set for a get together I had today with friends. I got the idea of using these stamp sets from someone from a group I am on. Sorry I cant remember your name. Anyway the colours I chose are Taken with Teal and Elegant Eggplant. The stamp sets are Brocade Basics and Boho Backgrounds. We didnt end up making the card today as we were too busy making other lovely cards, but I didnt mind. I had a great day and am blessed to have such wonderful friends to share ideas with.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...