Wednesday 15 April 2009

Seaworthy

Hi, I promised you more cards this week so I had better post something tonight. I was going to last night but I sliced a piece off my thumb, while slicing vegies, so it was too sore. It is ok now if I don't actually use it, so have learnt to do things without my thumb today. Lucky its my left one. Anyway here is a new card for you.
I have used Seaworthy with the new in colours. Pacific Point with Baja Breeze and also Kiwi Kiss. The designer paper is from Good morning sunshine pack.
I hope to add some more in the next couple of days. I hope you are enjoying your school holidays if you have children at home. I am.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

The colours that you've used are fabulous for this set Andrea. Great card.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...