Sunday 8 March 2009

Birthday Cards

Hi again,
I have been out of action for a few days after a fall on my butt. I am having a day lying on the lounge to take the pressure off of you know where. I thought it was about time I put something on here. I have been wanting to show you my lovely birthday cards from my friends. Im so lucky to have all these handmade cards. Thank you to you all for thinking of me and taking the time to hand make these cards.

made by my friend Lee-Anne. I love this set.


from my sister Barbara


this card was made by my lovely niece Amy.


This card I recieved from one of the members from TFT2 a teabag folding group I belong to. When I find the card again I will put in her name.

made by Doreen

Lovely brown and white made by Colleen

made by Dawn

made by Nic. Arent the colours lovely.

lovely ocean Commotion by Tanya Kitto from ESAD_SU

beautiful squares by Karen

especially for me by Jan

my favourite colour made by my darling daughter Emily

a cake for me by Annette

this card is from Lyn using nestabilities and a 3D

this card is from Jennie, blue and green lovely together

below a stained glass window effect from Jill.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...