Friday 22 February 2008

Easter Cards

I have had a busy week so havent had the chance to post since Monday. It was my birthday yesterday so I spent the day out and was out again today. Thank you to those who sent me Birthday wishes.
On Wednesday I taught the ladies these Easter cards. I dont normally give Easter cards but as I was asked to teach something, I made these and then decided to give them to my kids for Easter with some money in, instead of eggs. I used my cuttlebug for the backgrounds and the pattern is cut out of the egg with a craft knife.



1 comment:

tanya maher said...

Hope the kids never look at your Blog, could ruin the Easter surprise!
The cards are very attractive!

luv Tanya.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...