Friday 23 January 2015

Painted Petals

hello again, 
Today I have a couple of card using the new set Painted Petals. I love the way you can make up flowers however you want using the leaves and petals. It has 13 stamps and is Photopolymer so you can see just where to stamp the second part. The Painted Blooms DSP matches and makes whipping up a quick card so easy. I have cased these from Pinterest.

















We have a long weekend ahead so I will be helping Graham with more renovations in the house. Big changes with a couple of walls coming down. Such fun with all the dust and mess... NOT.

 

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

SO pretty Andrea! I adore this stamp set and DSP :)

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Andrea, keep up the good work

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...