Sunday 23 September 2012

Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop



Hi and welcome to my blog. 
I hope you are enjoying the Holiday Catalogue blog hop today. You may have come from Nikki Sadler's Blog or started here. You can hop your way around all 25 blogs by following the links. 

What is ESAD?
 ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin Up demonstrators. We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed. So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group

For this hop I have chosen my favourite stamp set from the Holiday Catalogue and that is Watercolour Winter. What a lovely set this is. I have made quite a few cards with it. I got a little carried away. Anyway since I have made them I may as well show them all to you. The colours I have used are Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green for the first 2 and then have mixed River Rock with Always Artichoke and also added in some Espresso Coredinations card stock which I have embossed and then sanded. Doesn't it look great.








Well I hope you like what I have created for you today. If you do please leave me a comment. I love getting comments.
now its on to Keryn Campbell's blog to see what lovely creations she has made for you. Thanks for hopping by.

16 comments:

Juliette Chapman said...

Andrea - this was a must have set for me, although I am yet to use it. Just love what you have done. Just gorgeous.

Kylie Clemmence said...

Just gorgeous, Andrea, you have inspired me!

Monique said...

Andrea, these are just lovely, I can't pick a favourite they all look so good!
TFS
Monique

Anonymous said...

you have out done yourself Andrea, I just love these cards.

Alisha said...

Love your cards Andrea, that set is on my next list now for sure, TFS

Anonymous said...

I love your style Andrea - your cards are gorgeous. TFS!
Margaret Knoops

Jane Norrish said...

Gorgeous cards Andrea, didn't even notice this set but now it's on my wish list. Great projects, thanks for sharing ;-)

Kathryn Ruddick said...

These are beautiful cards Andrea. That set was on my wish list from day one, so I look forward to getting it one day soon!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Andrea - love how the look.

Anonymous said...

I love your cards Andrea. Thank you so much for sharing xxTessxx

Rebecca S said...

Lovely cards!! I just got this set, so you've inspired me to ink it up!

Gail Emmons said...

I love your style and the colors you used. Your cards are just beautiful! They put a smile on my face - thank you!

Michelle Halling said...

Your christmas cards look so pretty

Kristine Giampietro said...

I am in love with this stamp set, and your beautiful creations have just cemented that fact. Thanks so much for sharing

Lynda said...

We have poinsettia outside our front door and it flowers near all year round. Your card are a beautiful comparison to these. LURVE traditional Chrissy Cards.

Pauline bennetts said...

Very nice selection of cards Andrea

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...