Saturday 15 October 2011

Creative Elements

hi there, 
here I am again... its either a feast or a famine from me....
At Regional's Ngaire did a segment on a workshop and this is the lovely card she used for her make and take. I loved the idea and the stamp set so I recreated it from a photograph. The stamp set is Creative Elements and the colours used are Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive with Whisper White. 
Its only a quick post tonight.

Hope your weekend is going well and if you are in Perth, you are enjoying this lovely spring weather.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I love the techniques used in this. It has such a soft adn old world vintage charm Andrea. I have looked at this set a couple of times and said no...but it is getting harder each time. Especially when you see creations like these. Just beautiful.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...