Wednesday 21 April 2010

Catalogue Case

Hi everyone,

I hope your week is going well. I taught a stamp a stack yesterday and the cards chosen by the hostess were from the Idea Book and Catalogue. They are from page 76 and 87. I had to change the stamp set to Eastern Blooms for the first one as I didn't have the stamp set used in the catalogue. I can hear some of you wondering how that is possible with my collection of stamp sets. No I dont have all of them. It sure makes it easy to whip up a couple of cards in a hurry when you are using the IB&C. The second card is done with the set Le Jardin Botanique.


I will be back on Friday with another blog hop. ESAD are doing a Mother's Day gifts hop using the new Big Shot so I thought I would join in as they are fun to do. See you then I hope.

1 comment:

Lee-anne said...

Lovely cards Andrea, I especially love the first one. I hope your stamp a stack went well and I hope you feel rested tomorrow. See you soon.

Love Lee-Anne
xox

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...