Saturday 27 March 2010

More Vintage Vogue

As you can see I have been playing with my blog layout. I really should be getting ready for the launch open house I am having here this afternoon. Anyway I thought it was about time I showed you another card, once again using the lovely new set Vintage vogue. Also I have used the new Top Note Die and Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folder that is in the new mini. The colours are Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss and Whisper White.

I will be back in the next couple of days to show you more of the cards I have been making. Its so much fun stamping away with all my lovely new stamps. I am just loving the clear mount stamps.

2 comments:

Anke said...

Wonderful card Andrea

Anke

Pam H said...

Very beautiful card Andrea!!!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...