Friday 29 January 2010

Card Folder with 4 Cards

Hi again, Are you surprised to find me posting again so soon. well don't get too used to it as I am likely to slow down again. Mainly because my memory is so bad and I forget to post...

I made this set of 4 cards recently which I totally cased from Rochelle Wick. I did change the sizing of the folder to fit our A5 cards and the colours but why change it any more when you like what you see. The colours I used are Lavender Lace and Mellow Moss with some Pretty in Pink thrown in. The reason I chose these colours is that they are the first 2 ink pads I bought when I went to my first Stampin' Up! workshop. Soft Subtles were always my favourite but I have since found that Rich Regals are my most chosen colours now. The stamp sets are Flight of the Butterfly and Pocket Silhouettes. Let me know what you think. These cards look great done in lots of other colours as well.





Have a happy and safe weekend

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...