Wednesday 2 December 2009

Nature's Nest

Hi everyone,
Wow I couldn't believe it when I came on to my blog to find that I haven't updated it for so long. I haven't been very well and also went away for a week with my friends for a break but still I should have had something by now. I have made some cards with the new sets from the Summer mini that was released yesterday. I am using some of them for my catalogue launch on Saturday but I thought Id show them here now to let you see at least something of the new sets.
these cards I made while away and I have used the set Nature's nest. One with the turtle and the other with the peacock feather. I have included a close up of the feathers as I was quite happy with the way they turned out. I used reinkers to paint them with. I havent really finished the feather card as it needs a greeting but I will add that later. Both cards are using sketch challenges for the layout. I coated the turtle's shell with crystal effects to give it a shiny look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the peocock feathers and turtle too

jan swain said...

andrea i didn't mean to be anonymous, as you know i love your cards.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...