Monday 7 December 2009

More Summer Mini Cards

We had a great afternoon making cards with sets from the Summer Mini on Saturday so I thought I would show you another couple of cards I designed for the day.
The first one I used my new circle scissors to cut the circle out of the centre of the front piece and used the new set Hello again to make a little garden scene in the window. I used the new wheel Retro Remix to decorate the front piece.
This second card I used the Butterfly prints stamp set along with the wonderful new butterfly punch. The background I sponged in soft subtle colours before stamping over with En Francais background and the Baroque motifs swirl. I love the verse in the butterfly prints set. I have punched it out with the wide oval punch.

Well Id better get off the computer and go and get my Christmas cards finished so I can post them. As usual I'm running late. I do tend to leave things until the last minute which is naughty of me. I hope you are all more organised than me. have a good week
Andrea

4 comments:

Juliette Chapman said...

Andrea, these are beautiful. I love having a look at what new and interesting ideas people are coming up with. Would never have thought to have done a background like you did with Butterfly Prints. Very nice.

valita said...

Hi Andrea, i got my little rubber babies from a cheap shop it was wrapped in a felt blanket ...try the craft shops, spotlight even ebay i think i may have seen some there at some time....hope this helps you...Valita

valita said...

Hey Andrea i posted some links on my blog for he plastic babies :)

jan swain said...

butterflies are a favourite of mine, your card with the background is perfect.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...